This week we have been focusing on:
- Poem making about our unique ugly animals
- We have been creating our own presentations
- We also built our own mechanisms for our animals
- We wrote some ideas about some other poems to add to our poems
- And lastly we started sketching our animals to fit on our mechanisms
We have started drafting our poems about our ugly animals based on the research we have done.
We have also read some other poems from the book ‘The Lost Words’ and we wrote about the purpose and features in the poem.
Most of the class made a slideshow presentation about whatever they wanted! Some people wrote about Lego, BMX, government politics and more.
We were making mechanisms to put together with our ugly animals so it made a pop-up picture.
We sketched out our animals ready to redraw them and put them on our mechanisms.
- More Ugly Animals…!
- Fractions learning in Maths
- Thursday 29th @ 4:30 – Snowdonia Presentation
- Friday 30th – INSET day