On Friday, Year 6 children were treated to a wonderful experience with Mike Mullen, professional BMX’er! Even after just a short time with Mike, children were courageous enough to try a variety of different tricks and skills – well done everyone!
- ice cube trays – these will be returned
- essential oils – if they wish to perfume the bath bombs they will make
- string/ribbons to decorate packaging
- Household liquids (thick and gloopy is good) – ends of bottles are fine, needn’t be bought new eg syrup, liquid soap, vinegar, ketchup, hair conditioner, oils (not nut oil), etc
- Cans of Fizzy drinks – Original and diet versions of same brand
- Granulated sugar
- Black inks, black water based felt pens, black board pens – as many different makes a possible