Our first half term has come to an end, we have settled into our classrooms and have made some great new friends!
This week we have been:
- Learning about the beauty of Autumn
- Finding the different signs of this colourful season (different coloured leaves, squirrels, mushrooms, etc.)
- Practising taking turns within a group and listening to our friends
- Learning the ‘i’ and the ‘n’ sound
- Learning to count accurately
We hope you have an absolutely wonderful half-term holiday and we’re already looking forward to the new half term.
To help your children over half term:
- You will receive your Bug Club login letter today to practice reading at home.
- look for words that start with s, a, t, p, i and n in posters, books and in your environment.
- Count anything and everything and check that your child knows that the final number that they say when counting indicates how many objects are in the collection – you can do this by asking them, “So, how many objects are there?”